Southern Comforts Scraps
Please log in or if you are not a member please register

Hi from New Mexico

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from New Mexico

Post by Bright Eyes on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 am

Hi, everyone. Been lurking for awhile. Now that things have settled down in my life a bit I will have more time for digi-scraping. Am fairly new to digi-scraping but have been a paper-scraper for years. So glad to find that many of the same components and techniques still apply in both types.

My DH was so sweet and gave me PSE10 for my Christmas present in December. It was a bit of a learning curve, but perservered and now am able to many of the techniques that I have seen on other layouts I have admired.

I see many familiar names and faces here so feel at home already. Hope to know more of you as times goes on.

Must mention that I followed Maggi - The Brown Owl - over here. Have enjoyed her designs a lot.

Bright Eyes
Creative Team
Creative Team

http://beautifulbrighteyes.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New Mexico

Post by ladyanne101 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Hello Bright Eyes ..I am Anne and Welcome. We are in the process of doing a little revamping and there will be some new stuff up soon. I am a new designer a Scs but I am also excited to be here. I do not have my things up at the store as of yet but will have them soon. I am hoping to do some scrap lifts and perhaps some contests too. The girls at SCS are wonderful and very friendly so don't be shy ..just jump right it. If you need anything I come by several times a day even if I don't post..just give me a shout and I will do my best to help you. IN the mean time..check out the challenge threads..some awesome stuff going on there..hope to see you again soon.Hugs Anne cheers sunny

My Blog

Sometimes in life we fly solo, however it is our friends who give us wings

Windows 7
Paint shop pro 9
Photo shop cs3
photo shop elements7

ladyanne101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Eyes on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi, LadyAnne.... I am looking forward to all the doings here. I also joined the SC CT team so know I will be chatting with all the designers here, too. Very Happy

Bright Eyes
Creative Team
Creative Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyanne101 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Woo Hoo..I did not know that..I am glad to have you here..and looking forward to chatting. I am going to do some challenge also when I get a few minutes (been busy trying to get stuff together for my part of the store) I am hoping to host a few challenges myself in the near future..and I will look forward to seeing more of you..lol...hugs Anne

My Blog

Sometimes in life we fly solo, however it is our friends who give us wings

Windows 7
Paint shop pro 9
Photo shop cs3
photo shop elements7

ladyanne101

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 pm

hey Glad to see you found your way to the forum kay. I am going to have to set up a CT set of stars for you because you are not just a member.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://southerncomfortscraps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Eyes on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Thanks so much for the stars... they sure do look pretty. Appreciate the warm welcome.

Bright Eyes
Creative Team
Creative Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top